The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 is a government of Andhra Pradesh initiative that aims to give full ownership rights to the beneficiaries of government-approved houses. The scheme was launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on December 21, 2021.
To be eligible for the scheme, beneficiaries must have a government-approved house that was built between 1983 and August 15, 2011. They must also have taken a loan from a government agency to build the house. If they meet these criteria, they will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Full ownership rights to the house
- Waiver of all loans and interest on the house
- A registered ownership deed
- The ability to pass on the property to the next generation
- The ability to take loans against the property
- The ability to sell the property at market value
Beneficiaries can apply for the scheme online or offline. The online application process can be done through the official website of the scheme. The offline application process can be done by submitting an application form to the concerned authorities. The last date to apply for the scheme is April 30, 2022.
To apply for the scheme, beneficiaries will need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Aadhaar card
- A copy of the house registration certificate
- A copy of the loan agreement
- A copy of the latest property tax receipt
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 is a beneficial scheme for the beneficiaries of government-approved houses in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme offers a number of important benefits, including full ownership rights to the house, waiver of all loans and interest on the house, and a registered ownership deed. If you are a beneficiary of a government-approved house in Andhra Pradesh, I encourage you to apply for the scheme.